Is Lochmueller Group Just Right for You?
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 7.5 Paid Holidays
- Major Medical
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Option to Purchase Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program for Medical, Dental, & Dependant Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match for Qualifying Contributions
- Employee Recognition Including Bonuses (at the discretion of the Board of Directors)
- Tuition Reimbursement for Work-Related Education
- Career Skills Training
- Employee Referral Program
At Lochmueller Group, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our Core Purpose – “to invent the future through creative, sustainable solutions and service, one community at a time” – can only be accomplished through the efforts of good people doing great work. This is reinforced by our Core Values, the highest priority being integrity. Our Integrity earns trust and confidence from our clients, associates, business partners and our families. It means that we can be trusted not just to do the things right, but to do the right thing in every instance.
As a company with approximately 170 employees, we like to say: “We’re large enough to meet clients’ every need, still small enough to care about them.” That philosophy extends to our employees as well.
If you are looking for a working environment that:
- Offers challenging & rewarding projects
- Encourages progressive thinking
- Offers opportunities for professional & personal growth
- Offers opportunities for advancement
If it is important to work in a corporate culture that is founded on the values of: