OFFICE: Evansville, Indiana
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related academic training plus comparable work experience.
Lochmueller Group is currently seeking a Construction Engineer to sit out of the Evansville, IN office.
This position performs entry level engineering/supervisory work in the Construction Department and is responsible for ensuring completion of satisfactory work under his/her supervision.
- Assists in overseeing the construction of highway, road, and bridge projects
- Establishes a working relationship with project owners and keep them informed of all significant project issues
- Assists in reviewing and interpreting plans, specifications, and construction methods with contractors
- Prepares simple and uncomplicated drawings and/or reviews plans designed by others for bridges, roads, and related traffic projects
- Assists in overseeing construction of simple field traffic features such as: intersection layouts, signage, lighting, and traffic signals