Water Resources Engineer I
OFFICE: Evansville, IN
EDUCATION: B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering
EXPERIENCE: Qualifications include
•Willingness to obtain an Engineering Intern and Professional Engineer license
•Excellent communication skills
•Water, wastewater and storm water coursework or experience
•Modeling experience with storm water and drinking water software programs is a plus
Lochmueller Group currently has an opening for a Water Resources Engineer in the Evansville, Indianapolis or South Bend, IN offices.
Lochmueller Group is a multi-service Civil Engineering, Survey and Environmental Services Firm headquartered in Evansville, Indiana with nearly 190 employees and growing in Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. Lochmueller’s Water Resources Division is one of our fastest growing divisions and is working on many exciting projects throughout the Midwest.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with the ability to provide engineering support on large and small projects throughout Southern Indiana.
Key Responsibilities include
- Designing and engineering water, wastewater and storm water projects
- Developing preliminary engineering reports for procurement of project funding
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, sub-consultant team members and agencies
- Gaining experience from senior engineering staff
- Gain experience with modeling software for water, wastewater and storm water engineering discipline
Lochmueller Group offers an excellent benefit package, including health, life, disability insurance, flexible spending account, and 401K plans. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about Lochmueller Group, visit our website at www.lochgroup.com. EOE