OFFICE: Indianapolis, Evansville, South Bend, or Jeffersonville, IN
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: Advanced working knowledge or willingness to develop an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Publisher, and InDesign software.
Lochmueller Group currently has an opening for a Proposal Specialist in the Indianapolis, Evansville, South Bend, or Jeffersonville, IN region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that’s involved in a variety of services including full-service survey, planning, engineering and environmental serving clients throughout the U.S.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing or proposal development in the engineering/architecture/construction industry. The successful candidate should be committed to high quality work and possess strong communication skills and technical writing ability. They should also be effective at working both independently and in a team setting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with project pursuit strategies and coordinating pre-proposal activities
- Directing proposal development for all project pursuits
- Working closely with project managers from various departments in preparation of project proposals
- Writing and editing the proposal contents as appropriate
- Assisting with development of marketing materials
- Directing preparation of client prequalification packages