Real Estate Negotiator/Buyer
OFFICE: Evansville, IN
EDUCATION: Two year degree or equivalent experience in land acquisition related employment
EXPERIENCE: 2 years experience as easement negotiator or buyer
Lochmueller Group is seeking an energetic and driven Real Estate Negotiator/Buyer!
We currently have an opening for an experienced Realty Specialist in the Evansville, IN region. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing civil engineering firm that’s involved in a variety of projects.
The candidate must have a two year degree or equivalent experience in land acquisition related employment. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience as a negotiator or buyer with an Indiana or Illinois real estate brokers license. Must be proficient with MS Office and mapping and photography software. Must be able to work both independently and in a team setting and possess the ability to effectively communicate internally and externally.
In this position you will:
- Prepare deed and easement documents, introductory offer letters, affidavits of title, receipts for payment, mortgage releases, tenant consents and releases of easement in accordance with clients’ policies and procedures.
- Contact property owners and arrange meetings presenting offers to owners for the acquisition of needed property interests.
- Interpret construction plans and explain details of the project to property owners.
- Act as a liaison between the property owner and the client.
- Manage acquisition assignments involving numerous owners for different projects and follow up with owners and clients.
- Perform tasks at county courthouses such as recording of conveyance documents at the county Recorder’s Office, researching property ownership records to resolve difficult ownership problems and to obtain copies of records for clients.