OFFICE: Evansville, IN
EDUCATION: High school diploma required
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of previous receptionist or clerical support experience
Lochmueller Group currently has an opening for a Receptionist in the Evansville, IN region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that’s involved in a variety of services including full-service survey, planning, engineering and environmental serving clients throughout the U.S.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year experience as a receptionist or similar experience in a clerical support role. The successful candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft Office skills, a valid driver’s license and ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds occasionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Processing daily mail and assisting in large mailings
- Assisting with record keeping as needed
- Keeping office calendars for meetings, lunches, etc.
- Maintaining office supplies
- Assisting with other responsibilities as needed