Roadway/Highway Design Engineer
OFFICE: St. Louis or St. Charles County, Missouri
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Missouri PE, or the ability to obtain quickly, is required.
EXPERIENCE: Extensive experience utilizing Bentley products Microstation, Geopak and/or InRoads is required and experience with Corridor Modeling is preferred. Familiarity with AutoCAD and Civil 3D is a plus.
Lochmueller Group is seeking an energetic civil engineer to join our team!
We currently have an opening for an experienced Roadway/Highway Design Engineer in the St. Louis, Missouri region. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that’s involved in a variety of projects, including highway design, design-build pursuits, municipal street design, stormwater drainage design, pedestrian improvements meeting current ADA requirements and transportation planning.
In this position you will:
- Work as part of a design team on large projects and lead the design on smaller projects.
- Develop reports, technical memos, and design studies.
- Prepare concept plans and grant applications.
- Prepare proposals, scopes, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Provide design support during construction phase.