Roadway/Highway Engineer III
OFFICE: Indianapolis, IN
EDUCATION: • B.S. in Engineering.
EXPERIENCE: 5-15 years of experience.
Lochmueller Group is looking to hire a Roadway/Highway Engineer III for the Indianapolis office!
- Developing or assisting in the development of project scopes, budgets and schedules for contract development.
- Coordinating with other Lochmueller Group departments and sub-consultants to allocate project scope and develop budget and schedule proposals.
- Assisting with business development efforts.
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of statements of qualifications and letters of interest.
- Designing and guiding the implementation of construction plans and specifications.
- Performing quality control checks of work developed by junior staff.
- Performing verification that project designs are in conformance with the latest design specifications.
- Managing project status with regards to the scope of services being provided by both Lochmueller Group staff and sub-consultants, as well as the project budget and the project schedule.
- Reporting project status to immediate supervisor and/or Lochmueller Group management.
- Organizing work flow within the design team assigned and taking responsibility for the timely completion of the tasks assigned.
- Working well in a team environment.
- Participates in firm-wide quality control initiatives.
- Performing related work as required.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Basic knowledge of Micro station or AutoCAD.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally/
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to operate a keyboard.
- Valid driver’s license.