Senior Structural Project Engineer
OFFICE: Evansville or Indianapolis, IN
EDUCATION: 4-Year College Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Bridge Design emphasis preferred
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years of experience
Lochmueller Group is currently seeking a Senior Structural Project Engineer to work in the Evansville or Indianapolis, IN office.
The Senior Structural Project Engineer serves as a lead designer and project manager in the Structural Design Department producing new and rehabilitated highway bridges and other structures. The Senior Structural Engineer has responsibility over managing staff in the production of work and managing clients.
- Developing project scopes, budgets and schedules for contract development.
- Coordinating with other departments and sub-consultants to allocate project scope and develop budget and schedule proposals.
- Assisting with business development efforts.
- Preparing statements of qualifications and letters of interest.
- Designing and guiding the implementation of construction plans and specifications.
- Performing quality control checks of work developed by junior staff and ensuring all work complies with latest design specifications.
- Organizing workflow within the design team assigned and taking responsibility for the timely completion of the tasks assigned.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE); Structural Engineer (SE) preferred
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Experience with structural software packages
- Thorough understanding of current INDOT standards and specifications and procedures (IDOT and/or MODOT is a plus)
Lochmueller Group offers an excellent benefit package, including health, life, disability insurance, flexible spending account, and 401K plans. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about Lochmueller Group, visit our website at www.lochgroup.com. EOE