Water Resources Engineer III
OFFICE: Evansville, IN
EDUCATION: • Civil/Environmental Engineer
• PE/BS minimum
EXPERIENCE: • 5-15 years of water, wastewater and stormwater design, modeling and engineering experience
• Registered in Indiana as a Professional Engineer.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with planning, designing, bidding and administering projects in accordance with funding and regulatory requirements of RD, SRF or OCRA agencies is preferred
Lochmueller Group currently has an opening for a Water Resources Engineer in the Evansville, IN region.
Lochmueller Group is a multi-service Civil Engineering, Survey and Environmental Services Firm headquartered in Evansville, Indiana with nearly 190 employees and growing in Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. Lochmueller’ s Water Resources Division is one of our fastest growing divisions and is working on many exciting projects throughout the Midwest.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with the ability to manage both large and small projects throughout Southern Indiana.
Key Responsibilities include
- Designing and engineering water, wastewater and stormwater projects
- Working with water, wastewater and stormwater software packages
- Managing and overseeing of sub-consultant team members
- Regular interacting and coordinating with clients, agencies and the public
- Mentoring and training junior level engineering staff