Water Resources Engineer
OFFICE: Evansville, IN
EDUCATION: • Civil/Environmental Engineer
• PE/BS minimum
EXPERIENCE: • 5-15 years of experience
• Registered in Indiana as a Professional Engineer.
• Excellent communication skills
• Water, wastewater and storm water design experience
• Modeling experience with storm water and drinking water software programs is preferred
• Experience with planning, designing, bidding and administering projects in accordance with funding and regulatory requirements of RD, SRF or OCRA agencies is preferred
Lochmueller Group currently has an opening for a Water Resources Engineer in the Evansville, IN region.
Lochmueller Group is a multi-service Civil Engineering, Survey and Environmental Services Firm headquartered in Evansville, Indiana with nearly 180 employees and growing in Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. Lochmueller’ s Water Resources Division is one of our fastest growing divisions and is working on many exciting projects throughout the Midwest.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with the ability to manage both large and small projects throughout Southern Indiana.
Key Responsibilities include
- Design Services
- Management and oversight of sub-consultant team members
- Regular interaction/coordination with clients, agencies and the public
- QA/QC Support
- Mentoring and training junior level engineering staff