- Original Boundary & Boundary Retracements
- ALTA/ACSM Minimum Standard Land Title Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Route Location Surveys for Roadways, Powerlines, & Pipelines
- Horizontal & Vertical Control Networks
- Public Land Survey Corner Perpetuation
- Ground Control for Aerial Photogrammetric Mapping
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- FEMA Letter of Map Revisions & Amendments
- Construction Layout & Verification
- Mine Subsidence Monitoring
- Low–Distortion Map Projection Development
- Model Development for Machine Control
Lochmueller Group (Lochgroup) has been providing surveying services since 1980 and takes pride in staying at the forefront of the surveying profession by using the latest technology, equipment and surveying techniques. The firm specializes in topographic surveys, wetland mitigation surveys, geotechnical investigation surveys, GPS control surveys and construction layout surveys, has also performed a comprehensive range of surveys from utility corridor surveys to geodetic control surveys to FAA airport surveys. Lochgroup staff includes licensed professional land surveyors who are licensed in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Kentucky.
The firm also maintains highly experienced field crews who utilize modern GNSS receivers, robotic total stations, cellular data collectors, imaging total stations and scanning devices in their daily workflow to provide an efficient quality end product. Lochgroup takes safety seriously and all of the surveying department personnel participate in annual drug screening and the field crews maintain industry safety training including ARCS training and OSHA training.
Please Note- Survey services in Illinois are provided by Illinois registered professional surveyors located in the firm’s Evansville, Indiana office.